Saturday, November 8, 2008

Our story

So here is our family story. Jeremiah and I met while we were at USU going to school. It was a whirlwind romance...AHHH...Cheesy I know but so true. We met the last weekend of Nov. and we were engaged in Feb. But like they say, "when you know it is right why wait!" He has been WONDERFUL for me. We lived our first year in Salt Lake. He worked as a foreman for a construction company and I was a receptionist for an electrician. Then we decided we needed something more stable so we packed up and moved back to Logan to finish our schooling. We both were in the Secondary Ed program but I was in English and he was in Technology Education. A little while after our move Abby decided to join our family in 2001. Then Jeremiah received an internship teaching at North Davis Jr High. It was a perfect opportunity to do his student teaching and get paid for it. So we packed up again and moved to Brigham City. We wanted a small community but something close to his work. We have loved Box Elder ever since. In 2002 Eric made an appearance into our family yes they are 18 months apart crazy I know!! Then Jeremiah was offered a better job as West Point Jr High as the Technology teacher and head of the Technology dept there. He also is over the TSA club there and it has been awesome for us. I tease him cause I tell him it isn't really work for him cause he gets to do what he loves most teach and build. The ideal job....so that is great. Then in 2004 Megan made an appearance...just 18 months after Eric. Yes, I told you we are crazy. But I wouldn't have it any other way. Six months after Megan my health was failing and we had to have an emergency hysterectomy. It was a difficult thing since we both wanted a large family but very necessary. So we are happy and very grateful for our three HEALTHY children that are indeed a blessing and a miracle. Two years ago we had the opportunity to move and build a new home in Perry just down the road from Brigham and still in Box Elder. It has been a wonderful experience. We love it here and are so excited with our new friends and new experiences.

No comments: