Monday, December 8, 2008

A perfect end to a REALLY bad day!!

I have to tell you today was a horrid day. I was up all night with Abby cause she had a really bad earache. Then Megan and Eric woke up at 6:45 and I was dying cause I wanted to sleep in a little since Abby couldn't go to school. Not happening!! Then I looked outside and saw the snow and I just about panicked. I have not driven in snow since my accident and I was so NOT excited to start today of all days. I called Jeremiah like I always do when I panic, or whatever, and I was telling him how I was so nervous and Abby of course, listened to me. SO we go out to the car to take Eric to school and she says, "Mom I will pray for you to drive in the snow and Heavenly Father will protect us." Out of the mouth of babes. Anyways, the day just got worse and worse. But then came the ray of sunshine when Jeremiah walked in at 8:30 plus he brought me pink roses and a wonderful strawberry shortcake. I don't know WHAT I did to deserve such a wonderful husband. But I am so extremely blessed. I love him so much and I am so lucky. Definitely a perfect ending.

4 comments:

Steve, Bridgit, and Kids said...

Wow, what a great husband. We all need little pick-me-ups like that once in a while. Steve and I are actually living in Henefer now. We built a house here about 4 1/2 years ago. We love it and we hope that we can be here forever. It was fun hearing from you. You have a darling family.

Britney said...

Awww...how sweet of your darling hubby. I'm so excited to finally see your blog! Looks great. Sorry about the crappy day (before flowers and treat). Hope Abby is feeling better.

Jennifer said...

What a cute thing to say from your daughter. I'm sorry for your bad day, but I'm glad your husband made it better. He sounds awesome!

Daryl and Ashley said...

It was good to see you in Walmart. Sorry I didn't stop to talk! My daughter was frantically looking for her daddy and I was in a hurry to get my pictures picked up and out there! Have a Merry Christmas!