Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving.

We had an awesome thanksgiving. It was my side of the family's turn and it was great. We had EVERYONE in my family there. That is a lot of people. My mom and dad have 8 kids and most of us are married and have kids. So we had 31 people there and 12 of them were grand kids all under the age of seven. It was chaotic but tons and tons of fun. We all had a great day. It was also the day of my accident a year ago (and my sister Julie's bday, hope it was a better one this year sis!! LOVE YA). I cannot BELIEVE it has been a year. It has been good for me to reflect on it and to realize of all trials do have positive repercussions. It is just hard sometimes to understand what they are. But I am SOOO thankful for family that is more than willing to come running whenever there are problems not matter what. I am so thankful that my three children and I survived a crash where they were expecting fatalities. I am so thankful for a husband that is there for me through it all, forever and ever. HE IS THE BEST!! There is so much to be grateful for and most of all I am grateful for my testimony and the gospel. What would I be without it? Not a whole lot. Thankful, thankful, thankful. It is the season to be thankful. I will post pictures with this when I get some from my sister. Happy turkey day!

No comments: